1. This website
This website (“Website") is operated by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited (ABN 11 068 049 178) (“Bendigo”) on behalf of Bendigo Superannuation Pty Ltd ABN 23 644 620 128 AFSL 534006 (“Bendigo Super”). Bendigo Super is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bendigo. Bendigo Super’s registered office is at The Bendigo Centre, Bendigo, Victoria, Australia 3550.
2. Our rights in, and restrictions on your use of, this Website
Bendigo Super grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited right to access and use this Website, view the Website Content on your screen and print copies of such Website Content, solely for your personal and non-commercial use, subject to these Terms.
Copyright in the Website Content is owned or licensed by Bendigo Super.
Except where necessary for viewing the Website Content on your browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws or these Terms, no material on this Website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without Bendigo Super’s specific written consent.
While Bendigo Super takes reasonable care to maintain its Website and the currency of its Website Content, Bendigo Super does not represent that the Website or Website Content are or will be available, accurate, adequate, complete or virus-free. To the maximum extent permitted by law: (a) this Website and the Website Content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis; and (b) Bendigo Super cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of this Website and the Website Content.
You acknowledge that:
- we may at any time modify, discontinue, temporarily suspend or permanently remove the Website or the Website Content (or any part thereof); and
- to the maximum extent permitted by law, Bendigo Super will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
If this Website enables you to create and use an online account, you agree that such online account is subject to the terms and conditions that you agreed to in creating and using that account, including the applicable product disclosure statement and the member declarations applicable to the relevant financial product or service available on our website.
3. Product and Services Information
Products and services displayed or offered on this Website contain general information about Bendigo Super products and services and can be changed by Bendigo Super at any time at its discretion. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between this Website and the applicable disclosure document (such as a Product Disclosure Statement), the applicable disclosure document (including Product Disclosure Statement, as the case may be) will take precedence. The information on this Website:
- is not an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction in which an offer or solicitation cannot legally be made, or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make a solicitation;
- does not form part of the terms and conditions for products and services offered by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited, its affiliates and related bodies corporate (Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group); and
- has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the basis of this information, you should consider (with or without the assistance of an adviser) how appropriate the information is having regard to your objectives, financial situations and needs. You should obtain the disclosure document (including Product Disclosure Statement where applicable) relating to a product or service referred to on this Website before making any decision about whether to acquire that product or service.
4. Third Party Content
Links from this Website to third party websites, or references to products, services or publications other than those of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, do not imply the endorsement or approval of such third party websites, products, services or publications by the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group. Any access and use you make of such third party material is entirely at your own risk.
These Terms are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in the State of Victoria and the Commonwealth of Australia.
Date of Publication – November 2023
Version - 5